BUCATINI RUSTICHELLA PASTA
Sale Temporarily Out
Regular price $72.75
Regular priceUnit price per
- Bucatini Rustichella Pasta is a long, thin, and hollow pasta that originated from central Italy.
- It is made from high-quality durum wheat semolina and has a rough, porous texture that holds sauces and flavors well.
- Bucatini pasta has a unique flavor and chewy texture that pairs well with a variety of sauces, including spicy tomato, garlic, and olive oil.
- It is a versatile pasta that is perfect for a range of recipes, from classic Italian dishes to fusion cuisine.
- Bucatini Rustichella Pasta is easy to cook and takes about 9-11 minutes to reach the perfect al dente texture.
- This pasta is a healthy choice as it is low in fat, sodium, and cholesterol and a good source of protein and fiber.
- Bucatini pasta is an excellent choice for those who love traditional Italian cuisine and want to try something new and exciting.
- Add a rustic and authentic touch to your meals with our premium quality Bucatini Rustichella Pasta.
- Nationwide Shipping
- Next Day UPS Ground Delivery in Massachusetts
- Contact Us For Large Orders and Hard To Find Ingredients
- Trusted By Chefs, Breweries, Manufacturers, and the Cannabis Industry for over 30 years
- Globally Sourced - Retail Store – Wholesale