Original price $10.77 - Original price $10.77
$10.77 - $10.77
Current price $10.77
- Anise Seed is a fragrant, flavorful spice with a licorice-like taste.
- Made from the dried seeds of the anise plant, which is native to Mediterranean countries.
- Perfect for adding a warming and sweet flavor to soups, stews, and desserts.
- Rich in minerals such as calcium and magnesium as well as vitamins A and C.
- Delicious on meats, fish, vegetables and grains like couscous or quinoa.
- Naturally preservative free so you can enjoy the freshness without worry.
- Shelf stable so you can keep it on hand at all times without worrying about spoilage.
- Perfect for adding sweetness and depth of flavor to your favorite recipes.
- Nationwide Shipping
- Next Day UPS Ground Delivery in Massachusetts
- Contact Us For Large Orders and Hard To Find Ingredients
- Trusted By Chefs, Breweries, Manufacturers, and the Cannabis Industry for over 30 years
- Globally Sourced - Retail Store – Wholesale