Sale Temporarily Out
Regular price $7.85
Regular priceUnit price per
- Celery seed is the dried fruit of the herb Celery Apium graveolens.
- Has a slightly bitter, earthy flavor with hints of citrus and mellow sweetness.
- Often used as a seasoning in dishes such as soups, stews, salads, and salad dressings.
- Rich source of antioxidants which can help protect against cell damage caused by free radicals.
- Shelf stable so it can be stored for an extended period of time without becoming rancid or losing its flavor.
- Easy to use – simply grind the seeds into a fine powder before adding to dishes for maximum flavor impact.
- Nationwide Shipping
- Next Day UPS Ground Delivery in Massachusetts
- Contact Us For Large Orders and Hard To Find Ingredients
- Trusted By Chefs, Breweries, Manufacturers, and the Cannabis Industry for over 30 years
- Globally Sourced - Retail Store – Wholesale