Sale Temporarily Out
Regular price $7.94
Regular priceUnit price per
- Chervil is an herb in the parsley family with delicate, lacy leaves and a mild flavor.
- Commonly used in French cuisine to add flavor and color to dishes such as soups, egg dishes, salads, and sauces.
- Contains antioxidants that can help protect against cell damage caused by free radicals.
- Shelf stable so it can be stored for extended periods of time without losing its flavor.
- Easy to use – simply chop the leaves before adding to dishes for maximum flavor impact.
- Can be grown in your garden or purchased fresh from your local farmers market.
- Nationwide Shipping
- Next Day UPS Ground Delivery in Massachusetts
- Contact Us For Large Orders and Hard To Find Ingredients
- Trusted By Chefs, Breweries, Manufacturers, and the Cannabis Industry for over 30 years
- Globally Sourced - Retail Store – Wholesale